Welcome to Social Planning Cowichan
For information about what we are up to in these areas click on the links above. For archived reports, upcoming events, current news and all sorts of other exciting Social Planning information visit other sections of the website.
Upcoming Events and news
Hot Off the Presses: Springtime at Social Planning
- Check out our Spring News here!!
- Check out our Annual Presentation highlighting 2015 and A Brief Look into 2016
- Recent Reports : Did you know that voluntary organizations contribute $120 million to the local economy? Our new research report highlights the economic and social impacts of Cowichan voluntary organizations. Click here to download the full report, a summary or an information graphic.
- 2016 Highlists on the Road to Social Policy : Check out our new Social Vision Community Snapshot slideshow
- 2015 Annual Report: Check out our 2015 Annual Report
Cowichan 101 and the 9th Annual Walk of Nations
Cultural Connections presents COWICHAN 101 starting November 25, 2014 and running through 2016.
Understanding the Village opportunities
If you are interested in Cowichan 101 please contact us.
Social Planning along with community partners Cowichan Intercultural Society and Hiiye'yu Lelum - House of Friendship Society are excited to announce the dates for the 9th Annual Walk of Nations will be taking place in September 17th this year. Stay tuned for more details!!